- For returning students:
- Complete the resume study at http://gradschool.psu.edu/prospective-students/how-to-apply/
- Once you have your nine digit Penn State identification number-Proceed to step two.
- For new students (nondegree):
- Apply as a nondegree student at http://gradschool.psu.edu/prospective-students/how-to-apply/ (there is a $30 registration fee)
- Once complete (takes approximately 36 hours to process), proceed to step two
- For current students:
- Proceed to step two
- Go to http://launch.lionpath.psu.edu/
- Select Graduate students and scroll to the yellow LogIn button
- Log in using your nine digit PSU Id
- Complete all TO DO LIST and any HOLDS
- Includes the preregistration activity guide and the financial agreement which must be completed every semester (takes 24-36 hours to process)
- Register for the class in your student center on LionPath
Summer Tuition and Fees:
Per credit: $853. 3 credits: $2,559.
Information Technology Fee: $63.
Questions, please contact:
Francine Baker, coordinator of master of education in Teaching and Curriculum at firstname.lastname@example.org ,717-771-8413
Janet Althouse, administrative assistant, Penn State Harrisburg, Teacher Education at email@example.com
Rita Archer-Clark, campus registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org , 717-771-4056 or for billing, Campus Bursar office at 717-771-4122.